Hi and welcome to my review of Store Coach, if you are looking for a training program to learn about how to start a dropshipping business, Store Coach might just be what you are looking for.
Store coach Review
Store Coach is the product of three brothers Dave, Mike and Kevin Hermansen. They have over 15 years of experience in the world of eCommerce and have successfully built and sold many online stores.
They provide comprehensive training on how to start an eCommerce business through dropshipping.
They also provide a website brokering service where they have helped clients sell their websites for 6&7 figures. An additional service they added recently is a partner program in which they will build you a dropshipping business from scratch and take a percentage of the overall profits.
They have been featured in many well-known publications including The New York Times, Fox Business and Flippa, suffice to say, if you want to learn how to start a successful eCommerce business, they are who you want to learn from.
What Is Dropshipping?
If I had come across the dropshipping model before I started affiliate marketing, maybe I would have taken my online business along this route. With dropshipping, you do not have to worry about keeping inventory or delivery of the goods. This is why it has become so popular in recent years.
So, what is dropshipping? The business model is pretty simple.
- You fill your online store with the in-demand products
- Customer finds your site and buys
- You then order the same product from your supplier at a discounted rate
- Your supplier delivers the item to the customer
- You keep the difference between what the customer paid and what you paid your supplier.
Below is a better visual representation of how dropshipping works.
Of course, you would need to do some market research and come to an agreement with your chosen supplier and other bits and pieces and all this is covered in the Dropship Blueprint training programme.
The main attraction of the dropship model is that you keep no inventory and the delivery is fulfilled by your dropshipping supplier. It has a minimum fuss about it and the profit margin is decent, you can expect anything between 15%-25% profit margins.
Store Coach Training
The guys behind this training programme have years of experience in eCommerce and particularly dropshipping. They are experts in their field and haven’t just jumped on the eCommerce bandwagon like so many unethical marketers that promise you quick and easy riches.
Store Coach as gone through some changes recently and so most of their training is free in the form of blog posts.
They cover everything in regards to starting a dropshipping business from scratch and many of their training material has been updated to reflect the changes that have taken place in the dropshipping niche over the past few years.
There are around 21 blog posts and they cover the following topics;
- Choosing a niche – A comprehensive guide on one of the most important tasks when starting an eCommerce business.
- Choosing your store model – They advocate for dropshipping but they also cover the traditional eCommerce method of stock and shipping the products yourself and affiliate marketing.
- Negotiating with suppliers – A really important skill is knowing how to contact and negotiate with suppliers so that they are willing to work with you. This guide gives you good tips and tricks so that you have the best chance of getting a good deal.
- Building your store – This part may a little updating but on the whole its a very good guide on how to set up your online store. It covers many topics from setting up Google products like Google Analytics, Google Search Console and opening a Google Ads account. Also mentioned are things like submitting your product feed to the Google and Bing shopping portal, creating professional social accounts for your store, writing up a buyers guide and FAQand posting it on your site.
- How to achieve organic traffic – This is an extensive guide on how to properly set up your store that will allow it to get free traffic from Google and other search engines.
- Paid traffic – A basic guide on how to generate targeted traffic through paid advertisements, topics include PPC ads, best platforms for PPC ads, private banner ads and affiliate marketing.
- Guide for non-US residents – Many of the members of Store Coach live outside the USA and so they have produced this little guide and how to properly set up a business entity if you do not live in the USA. Many dropshipping suppliers may not do business with companies that do not have an LLC in the USA, so this is essential reading for those living outside the USA.
- Google Ads – Google provides the biggest ad network and so to tap into the billions of people that search for products via Google, you will need to know how to properly set up a Google ads campaign, this guide will show you how.
- Sell your store – Once your store is generating some good income, you may want to sell your store, Store Coach provides a website brokering service and in this guide, they will show you how to sell your store so that you get the maximum revenue from it.
Store Coach Academy
This is their paid course, the course teaches you how to start a dropshipping business through private labelling. Private labelling is basically selling a product under your own brand or private label. It’s a comprehensive course with personal one-one support from the owners of Store Coach and their staff.
Normally I do not advocate for expensive courses, but Store Coach have been in this industry for over 15 years and between the three brothers they bring over 60 years of experience in eCommerce.
They do not have an overhyped sales page but do have the record to back up their claims, they have built over 180 successful eCommerce stores, many of which have been sold for 6-7 figures. Many of the websites they sell through their website brokering service have been built by students, so if you are thinking of purchasing a dropshipping course, this is one you should consider.
The people behind Store Coach are respected in the eCommerce world, not only do they provide training on how to start an eCommerce business but they also run their own successful stores.
Between the three brothers, they have built over 180 stores profitable stores many of which they have sold for a six-figure sum. They know how to run eCommerce stores and although I never promote anything that charges such a high fee, I make an exception for this training program just because of their reputation.